Sunday, February 08, 2009

6 weeks to go...

So I've come to the realization that I've got 6 weeks left to go in this pregnancy...and I'm big!! I guess you just forget from the first time how big you actually get and for sure you forget how big you feel. You also forget to do things like take pictures of this journey in pregnancy. Jeremy and I have realized that we haven't taken a pregnancy picture since the last one we posted which was when we found out we were having a girl. Wow!! We've got to get with it. Here's me and my little buddy today after church...Jeremy recently posted the pink room...(that would be the post before the one where he had so much fun with shaving) He did such a great job with the room!! Pictures really don't do it justice, the lighting never seems right in pictures. Anyway I find that I love going into her room looking around and feeling so blessed that we are adding a new little one to our family, and have I mentioned that we are thrilled to be adding a girl?? Here's a few closer shots of her bedding that some of you had requested to see. It's super cute!! It's lady bugs and dragon flies, called "Just Buggy" by Glenna Jean. And for the news of this post...We've got a name!! We've actually had a name for over a month now, but that's just to show how ridiculous I am at blogging these days.

Sadie Elyse Hartzog!!!
Here's another shot of her name above her crib.

and another shot of her room...

Things are happening pretty fast these days so we know that 6 weeks will be here before we know it. Especially being that Sadie is going to be born right in the middle of soccer season, in which Jeremy is coaching.
And for a quick shot of the one who keeps us laughing these days...
Here's Ethan enjoying every bit of his bubble bath. He was playing Santa Claus in this picture. He is such a big boy now and such a little helper. He seems very excited about Sadie and is looking forward to her arrival.

9 comments:

Curt, Mariah, & Carli Badura said...

I'm so excited for each of you!

Just wait til after Sadie arrives, the only time I have found for blogging is after those 2AM feedings when Cole is trying to fall back asleep and I don't want him to wake Curt, so I grab 10 mins. online!

Keep us posted!

Mariah

Curt, Mariah, & Carli Badura said...

Oh, the room is adorable and you are so cute!!

Ethan seems so much fun too. How old is he now?

Mariah

Hollie Carson said...

I should be napping, but had to check out your update. You look beautiful Kimberly.

I can't wait to meet beautiful Sadie too.

Alrighty...off to take a 15 minuter before Laney wakes. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bryan - Kelda said...

The name plate looks really good. I can not believe in 6 weeks we are going to have a new niece. Kalleigh has been working on Sadie, she almost has it down. See you guys soon. HI B-BO Kalleigh saw the blog and that is all she talked about. Waving and saying "HI B-BO".

Jenny said...

You are the most absolutely beautiful woman, no matter what you're doing or what is going on! I love the room and the bedding. It's super super classy and feminine. And, the name is cute, too! I worked with a girl named Sadie for a while, and I always thought about how much I liked her name :)

Bethany O'Bryant said...

Sadie...I love it, I love the name, I love the room! And you look fantastic! Six weeks is going to fly by!

Bryan - Kelda said...

I bet you are so readay to jump out of your skin!!!!! I know that you guys are so ready to meet Sadie I know that we are. You look really good, you have such a beautiful glow. It doesn't look like you are swelling like you did with Ethan that is totally awesome. I am so excited to have a new niece. Hope to see you guys soon. I am glad that Ethan seems to excited also, I bet he will be a great BIG BROTHER. See you all soon. Thank you!! From Kalleigh for her B-DAY gift.

The Binder Mom said...

Kimberly . . . beautiful as ever and always! And I love sweet Sadie's room. It is super cute!

Malloy said...

I love the room!! You look amazing! Enjoy being a "couch potato" for a few days. You will be running soon with two.