Friday, January 30, 2009

Fun with Shaving...


So I was inspired by a friend of mine named Jason that posted a blog last year with the same title.  In this blog he document the stages of shaving his face.  I've been sporting a beard for about 4 months now and the other day Kimberly so nicely asked me how long I was going to keep it...which means it's time to shave.  So I took the hint and put the razor to it today.  Here you go...

The Standard
It not quite a mountain man but it was getting pretty long.  I could have braided parts of it I think.
 The Friendly Mutton Chops
According to beard.com this is called friendly though I'm not sure how friendly I look.  My chin actually felt a little cold at this point...it was weird.

The Bridge
I couldn't really find any documentation of this style so I named it myself.  I bridged the mustach and the side burns.  

The Cowboy
Jason was right, this one does make you feel a little macho.  I really wanted to keep this one.


The Mustache (accent on the second syllable)
It's no Magnum PI but I didn't think it was too bad.

The Pencil Stache
There are no words for this.

Bare
I can't call this normal for me since I always have some facial hair going on.  Ethan says my face feels like candy now...I'm not sure what that means.






8 comments:

Malloy said...

You will not have this much time when the new baby arrives! You crack me up!

Curt, Mariah, & Carli Badura said...

ditto to the previous comment!

too funny!

how is everyone doing?

Mariah
www.cmbadura.blogspot.com

Hollie Carson said...

J--where do I begin? Loved "The Bridge", I thought it was the stuff of legend. The mutton chops were especially friendly. The basic stache was pretty dirty, but didn't even hold a candle to the pencil. That has to be the dirtiest stache ever. Your commitment to preserving the facial arts is commendable and quite inspiring to this bearded fellow.

Bryan - Kelda said...

WOW!!!!! that is all I have to say. What time you have. :)
I hate that we did not get to visit with you a few weekends ago. Hope all is well. I bet you can't wait to show Ethan how to do all of the cool stuff with the facial hair.

Anonymous said...

We had not seen the "bare face" and I really like it and so does Papa. It looks like you need to go to the hospital NOW!!! Boy, do those little girls take their space out front. Love you all,
Mema & Papa

Gerald Malloy said...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE grow out the bridge!!!! 2 drops of pee came out from laughing so hard!

Liz said...

bahahahahahahahahaha....

Anonymous said...

ha ha!! this is the jeremy i remember from junior high!! no facial hair! pretty funny!
love you guys,
kim