Friday, October 10, 2008

Overload of pictures

Here we are in Toccoa headed to Jeremy's class reunion. His 14th class reunion!! They never had a 10 and it took them 4 more years to get that going so here we are...14th class reunion. Anyway, you can't tell too much from my crazy shirt, but my baby bump is showing at 13 weeks. I'm 15 weeks now, growing and doing good. I will try to get some more preggo pictures posted...when I think to take some.


September 24th, I had a doctor's apnt and Jeremy took the day off to go with me. Since the apnt was in the morning and it was a beautiful day, we decided to take Ethan to the zoo. We had SO MUCH FUN!! This montage starts with pictures from the zoo and then it goes to Stone Mountain. October 3rd, Greta and I took the kids to Stone Mountain for the fall festival and had a great time. Taylor, Tanner and Ethan got soaked from playing in the bubble/suds at the end of the maize. Anyway, if you have a few minutes check out our video full of pictures.

3 comments:

Bryan - Kelda said...

We will have to plan a trip. Looks like you guys had so much FUN! See you all soon. It was great hanging out with you guys last weekend.

Malloy said...

Kimberly you look so cute!! I hate that I can't see you pregnant. I hope to see you guys soon. Have fun with one while you can!! Stone mountain looked like fun. Miles just mentioned his friend Ethan today out of the blue. He said my friend from GA.

Josh and Donna said...

cute baby bump!