Thursday, October 02, 2008

How do I follow that blog post??

So it seems as the Hartzogs have been checked out from the blogging world for a while. I'm not too sure if we still have readers since we've been checked out for so long. Jeremy did pull through for us with the last post...Roxanne...and if you haven't read that one, you've got to scroll down and see what my husband adopted into our family. All I've got to say is that the last fill up got him 36 mpg!! We are gladly parking his 14 mpg truck in the garage as he drives this hot rod to work.
So how do you top that post?? It was a pretty good one, but I'm pretty sure that I've got one to top it. I'm pregnant!! That's right, baby #2 coming April 3rd or sometime around there. I'm 14 weeks pregnant and totally showing. Stay tuned for a picture. Has anyone ever told you that second time around you show much quicker? Well you do! Ethan is very excited and I know he is going to be a great big brother. He is so sweet around babies! He cracks me up because when he's around a baby, he changes his tone (just like I do when I talk to a baby) and gets that sweet little smile on his face. He pokes at my tummy a lot and talks about the baby. This 3 1/2 months has already flown by, minus the few weeks that I was feeling yuck at night and then the whole sciatica thing. If I was up to date on blogging skills, I would put a link on the word sciatica so you could read about it if you are not familiar. Let me just tell you, it's a terrible nerve that starts in your butt and travels down your leg. I got it with Ethan at 16 weeks pregnant, but this go around, I first felt it at 9 weeks. Every time I get up to walk, this pain shoots down my leg and I've got to stand there just a second before I can walk. Other than this little pain that's probably not going to go away until I deliver and no longer have something pressing against this nerve, this pregnancy is flying by. We feel so blessed that I'm pregnant and we are excited about adding another little one to our family. Stay tuned for more updates and pictures!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimberly, congratulations! I'm so excited for you and your family, can't wait to see the pictures!

Josh and Donna said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CONGRATS!!!

The Hudgins said...

kimberly, i totally had a feeling when i read your email that the blog was updated! super exciting. soooo sweet that ethan understands you are having a little one. jordan never did get it till he was here.
congrats!

Joni said...

Congrats on baby #2!!! that is so exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and Jeremy!

David, Christy, Hannah and Jacob said...

Hey Kimberly,

Praise the Lord! He is SO good!

Christy

Jenny said...

Yay! Congratulations! You have the luckiest kids!

Kelly said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! That was a big surprise as I was reading the blog. And congrats on Roxanne and your money saving ways! Post some preggers pics soon!