Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Ethan!!


Today is our little man's 3rd birthday! Wow, where has the time gone!! He is such a big boy now, as you'll see in the slide show. We celebrated his birthday yesterday with a farm party. We had so much fun visiting with friends and family, stuffing our faces with hot dogs, opening presents, having cake, visiting granddaddy's goats and the best was granddaddy's hay ride. Lots of fun to make Ethan's 3rd birthday a memorable one. Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with our little man. Enjoy the pictures!

7 comments:

Malloy said...

Looks like lots of fun. I with you, I can't believe he's three. So cute and creative. You guys have defiantly "gone country".

Hollie Carson said...

Yeeeeeeeeee hhhhaaawwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

Loved the slideshow, little farmer Ethan, and baby bump pics! Wish I could have been there to help celebrate!

Love you four!
Hollie

The Trotter's said...

I love it! The song just really made the slide show! I must say I am a little disappointed Kimberly...I need to see more pics of you but I think my belly is bigger than yours! I don't know about you but I can't hold off the maternity clothes for much longer!

Josh and Donna said...

happy birthday ethan!!

The Binder Mom said...

Mason loves cowboys and farms, too. I found a cute pair of "cow skin" chaps and vest for him to wear with his wranglers and cowboy boots for Halloween. I thought he would be so excited about it. After all, they look just like Woody's. But he totally wasn't interested, and I don't know if he'll wear them or not! Three year olds are so fickle!

Bethany O'Bryant said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!! What a cute party, it looks like he had loads of fun!! Great pics!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those pictures are great with the music. What a fun theme for a 3rd birthday party. You did a great job. Looks like everyone had a great time. Wyatt was enjoying the slideshow with me.