Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Day After

Well, at this point Sadie is a little more than 24 hours old.  Everything is going very smoothly so far with mommy and baby.  Sadie was 6 lbs 11.4 ounces and 20 inches long when born at 4:48 on March 18, 2009.  Sadie nurses very well for 30-50 minutes at times, something we never experienced with Ethan.  Mommy is doing well, other than feeling very sore and uncomfortable for obvious reasons.  We should be going home tomorrow around mid morning.  I have limited internet access here, which is the reason I've not updated the blog.  I can barely upload text much less download a picture to the blog.  Check back tomorrow and hopefully I'll have an update with some pictures in it.

By the way on my previous post the D Day title stood for Delivery Day.  Kimberly thought it was a bit of a negative title.  I'm used to people not getting my humor.


This link should take you to a site where you can view some pictures:   http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=96985&id=541570991&l=cca694ee8d  

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay!! Congrats! She's beautiful! It's amazing how much she looks like Ethan and I love the t-shirts!! Get some rest and can't wait to see more pics!

Joni said...

Congrats on your little girl!

Bryan - Kelda said...

I know that you guys are so glad that you are home. I hope that everything goes great and the adjustment is not hard on anyone. We hope to come down soon in a couple of weeks we hope. I know that Ron is working a lot so Bryan has to setup church on Saturday's but we will find a time to come and see Sadie and E-BO. We love you all and a big CONGRATS to you!!!
Love :)

Bryan - Kelda said...

I know that you guys are super busy, but I sure would love to see some pictures of Sadie. Hello E-BO we miss you, we will see you soon.