Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Big day tomorrow!!!

Well, here we are...hours from going to the hospital to have Sadie. I got a phone call Monday morning saying that they scheduled our induction for Wednesday morning at 6:00 instead of Thursday. They moved us up a day! So here I am...last day pregnant with Sadie, knowing that our world is about to change forever. We are very excited, anxious, nervous, etc...I'm sure you could imagine. I told Jeremy this morning that I think the difference in having an induction planned out a week in advance vs. just going into labor has got to be a lot less sleep. For the past few nights, every time I wake up (and I do wake up because there's no just rolling over in your sleep...too big for that. I've got to wake up and consciously roll my body over to the other side) I'm having a hard time going back to sleep as my mind races 100 miles a minute counting down the days and trying to think of what is to come.

So tomorrows the big day!! We have to call at 5:00 AM to make sure they have a bed for me and then we're off. We are taking our laptop and plan to update the blog throughout the day and when she makes her grand arrival!! We appreciate any thoughts and prayers as we go in tomorrow.

Here's the final shots of my big girl belly. The first one is a bit blurry but you get the idea. Stay tuned tomorrow for our news!!

2 comments:

Curt, Mariah, & Carli Badura said...

so exciting!!!

Josh and Donna said...

we'll be praying for you, can't wait to see sadie!!