Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter...

I absolutely love this picture of Ethan and Sadie, just HAD to share it. This is how sweet Ethan always is with his little sister. He loves to get in her face so she sees him, give her kisses, sing to her and of course bring her "Sadie bear" when she gets upset. He is just precious with her and it melts my heart! Here they are Easter morning...well afternoon, after church. Jeremy had to be at church early to run sound and I had to get two kiddos ready, myself ready, feed everyone, and get out the door before 9:00. Let me tell you...that's no easy task!! So, Easter pictures were taken after we got home.














Sunday afternoon we headed over to Greta and Dennis's for dinner and some Easter egg hunting. Here's my comedian with his basket on his head.




















Daddy and Sadie time during the egg hunt...








Taylor with a basket full of eggs.






Ethan finding one of his prize eggs, one that we dyed and put "Cars" stickers on. I think this was his "Mater" egg and he was very excited to be the one to find it.


Tanner and all his eggs.




















Here's my Sadie girl...
where has the time gone already??? She'll be one month old tomorrow and I just can't believe it! I weighed her yesterday and she's somewhere between 8 lbs. 14 oz. and 9 lbs. Getting to be such a big girl! We go next Monday for her one month appointment so we'll have real stats then.














Sleepy girl! It takes a lot of work for a baby to grow like this.






































6 comments:

Becky said...

Such a sweet girl! We do have drama going on at our house! The thing I realized about the power is that I get so much done without it! And, I really am thankful that we have it. And, I think if I knew how to live without it(i.e. had a way to cook food without any) I might be able to make it! Although, I would miss being able to talk to anyone at any moment! Time is flying, isn't it? Our girls are growing so fast!

Bryan - Kelda said...

Thank you I am the "picture taker". Bryan and I were talking about Sadie being 1month old already. See you soon :) super cute outfits.

The Binder Mom said...

So precious! LOVE the Easter pics of Ethan and Sadie!

Malloy said...

Kimberly she is so precious. She's beautiful!! I'm so glad it all going so well. We keep playing phone tag, but we will catch up soon.

Hollie Carson said...

HOW CUTE ARE YOU SADIE!!!! AHH! I could just squeeze you in that last pic!

Bethany O'Bryant said...

Sadie is soo sweet, I mean, look at those little, tiny features and just melt!! If I could pick her off my computer screen and cuddle her, I would!!