Friday, November 14, 2008

It's a.....

It's a...
Profile...It's...
Feet...
(one leg crossed over the other, looking up from the bottom of the feet)It's a...

That's right!! We're very excited to announce that we are having a BABY GIRL!!! This was no surprise to Ethan since he's been referring to the baby as a "gil" and his "sister" about the entire time that I've been pregnant. I must say that he really had me thinking it was a girl before we found out by the way he would talk about the baby.

We just wanted to share our exciting news and now we're just left to wonder who she's going to look like. Did I mention that I'm going to be in trouble when it comes to refraining from buying those cute little girl clothes. AHH!!


For those who have been asking to see prego pictures...here I am, 20+ weeks pregnant...with a BABY GIRL!! Getting big!!

14 comments:

The Hudgins said...

yaaaaaaaaaay!
i'm still hoping for pink someday....
congrats, you guys!
exciting!

Jenny said...

Yay! Congratulations! How fun! I imagine that not buying cutie little girl clothes would be sooo hard!

Joni said...

How exciting! Congrats and have fun buying pink!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! As a mother of 3 girls, I wil tell you that you and Jeremy have your work cut out for you BUT girls are AWESOME!!!

Kim Pecce

Reeder Family said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I love the pictures - You are beautiful and glowing! I have been waiting on this post! I miss seeing you girls on Tuesdays! Congrats on your baby GIRL!!
Melissa

Bethany O'Bryant said...

Kimberly, great pics! You look fantastic! I'm so excited youa re havign a girl...we love our sweet baby girl, she hits a spot in my heart like no other person can!

The Applings said...

I'm ready to help you paint the town PINK!! Girls are such joys...I know you are both excited. Love your maternity shirt (where's it from?). I think "she" has Ethan's same facial structure when it comes to her upper lip area...precious!

The Binder Mom said...

YAH!!! Well, I must admit I haven't been able to resist all of the precious girl clothes. But I buy them from Ebay so I at least feel a little better about it!

David, Christy, Hannah and Jacob said...

Kimberly, you most certainly have a skewed definition of "big"....you are about the cutest thing I have seen all week! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Girls or so precious, both from the perspective of mom and dad. So fun!!!

Kelly said...

OH! Congrats!! A girl will be so much fun...you're looking so cute prego! Keep up the good belly pics!

Hollie Carson said...

Kimberly,
I was soooo excited when you called to tell me you were having a girl!! I screamed, as usual. But I also wanted to leave a comment on your blog as well. I'm soooooooooo excited for you. That profile pic is perfect! She's going to be beautiful!

Malloy said...

You are SOOOOOOOO cute pregnant!! I'm so excited it's a girl!!

Anonymous said...

Kimberly, That's wonderful! You are in for such a treat. It's so fun experiencing the differences between boys and girls! You get the best of both worlds.
P.S You look adorable:)

The Binder Mom said...

Have yall talked about names yet for this precious girlie?